熱門文章

網頁

熱門文章

熱門文章

2011年1月3日 星期一

poem

My Older Batty Sister Betty


My older sister Betty
Yes, she’s terribly annoying at times.

On some days she’s feeling moody and trashes my homework
Lands me in a lot of trouble.
Daft girl, she then calls me, for not doing it all again.
Enraged, I do feel when she does that.
Rats that she gets to tease me!

But do I love her?
And yes, I do.
Tends to hug me when I feel down,
Teaches me how to do difficult homework.
Yes, I do love Betty a lot!

She brought me up when I was young.
Identity card theft she helped me with.
Then she taught me how to speak,
E-a-r, ear.
R-u-n, run.

Back when I was young, she fed me with a spoon.
Eaten all down my dress, she cleaned me up.
Taking showers, she helped me with
To tell you the truth,
Yes, I do love my batty older sister, Betty!

沒有留言:

張貼留言